Friday, May 21, 2010

MY REASON FOR EVERYTHING !

THIS IS MY FAMILY..... the ones for whom I would do anything. They are my reason for so many things including the Relay for Life. With our combined family history of cancer and my oldest son's experience with melanoma, I want to do all I can to help FIGHT this horrible disease and make sure everyone celebrates more and more birthdays joyfully!

The RELAY FOR LIFE KINGMAN 2010 is just around the corner, June 5th!  It's not too late to make a donation or make plans to be there and cheer on our team, THE RELAY WRANGLERS or any other team as long as you come.  There will be opportunities to buy goodies of all sorts, (check out our merchantile for the crochet items from around the world), meet and talk with survivors or friends you might just bump into there.  It will be an experience to remember, I can guarantee that!

So PLEASE, take the time for a potential life changing experience, Saturday, June 5th starting @ 6 pm (come a little earlier before the events begin).  You wouldn't want to miss the OPENING CEREMONIES AND THE SURVIVORS LAP AROUND THE TRACK :0)

And by the way, this is my wonderful Aunt Rosie, who is ever so special to me and I love her so much.  She is also a survivor of Breast Cancer. She will be there to walk in the Survivor's Lap.  If you live in Kingman, chances are she helped deliver you, your child and/or your grandchild.  So please come and cheer for her.

3 comments:

Julie G. said...

You Go Aunt Rosie!!
Congrats on being a survivor.
Lovely family.

Mamta Motiyani said...

I'm touched by the love and caring that surrounds your family. May God bless you!

Jess said...

Yay! for survivors!!

you brought tears to my eyes!